4. The Park under the Linden Tree
In bygone days, villagers used to meet under the village linden tree and it was also here that village fairs took place. The park is arranged with stone plinths, anvils for forging from the Kamna Gorica forges, and chains, which were still being produced in the village at the beginning of the 20th century.
6.The Rake Water Canals
The Lipnica stream in Kamna Gorica leads through a system of water channels, in which there were once 16 rotating water wheels to serve the needs of the forges, and more than 20 small bridges crossed the stream. It is for this reason that Kamna Gorica was also known as 'Little Venice'.
11. Sextons' Quarters
The building dates from 1803 when it was built as a chaplaincy. In 1845 an extension was built to house the first school in the village, which no longer stands, and from 1900 onwards the building was used as a sextons' quarters. Today the building houses a museum collection that attests to life in the village in the past.
12. The Birth House of Lovro Toman
Dr. Lovro Toman (1827-1870) was a member of the Carniolan Provincial Society and a member of parliament of the Vienna State Assembly. He was the first to raise the Slovenian flag (1848) and strived for validation of the Slovene language and national consciousness. It was due to his patriotic proposals that Carniola was known as 'Tomanija'.
16. The Birth House of Ivan Varl
The artist Ivan Varl (1923-1979) lived mainly in the Karst area where he was a popular teacher of art education. He was a designer, illustrator, graphic artist, painter and artistic photographer. Beside the small stone bridge there is a stone preserved from the times when women once did their washing there.
24. The Skirarija Ironworks
Between Kamna Gorica and Kropa there is a water reservoir. Beside it there is an old forge where axes and other tools were still being produced up until the first half of the 20th century for smaller enterprises from the Gorenjska region and forestry and mining companies from the whole of Slovenia.